background

Friday, March 26, 2010

Well That was Awkward!

So, today has been full of awkwardness.

We filmed for my friends music video (for film in school) where she had accidentally cast me and my twin brother to have a "meaningful" look and hug. By accident. And she seriously didn't figure that out until we filmed... yup, likely. Not.

My bestie (also a twin) had her birthday dinner, but she and her brother had to invite someone of the opposite sex. Her brother invited me. Again... awkard!

I accidentally walked into my parents Bible study when i came back from said dinner. Loudly. After laughing with my friend down the driveway. Cus we're mature... totally...

So answer me, why was today awkward?

1 comment:

  1. Because every day has to have awkwardness to make it fun and awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello! Would you like to leave a message? I'm sure you would. Seriously. WRITE SOMETHING IN THE BOX! *smiles sweetly* Thank you!