background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Study is DONE!

I have my final maths exam today, and then i'm done :)

To celebrate this happy event, one of my friends for her film class is getting about 20 of us together, dressed as stereotypes (i'm a depressed teen), to have a "party" (on the school oval) for her music video assignment... she's doing it to Kids by MGMT (hopefully her film clip is less freaky then that one. The guy with face paint? not natural...).

And while i fully support the idea of her film clip, as repayment for staying on after our final exam she's providing us with REAL soda and candy. Let's see if you've found the problem yet... So, I'm supposed to be depressed looking. And they're giving me sugar. Think about it... (check out the title of the blog)... got it yet?? Yup.

Sugar + depressed DON'T mix.

And i'm rubbish at acting, so lets see how this one goes...

After that, mum's very kindly giving me and some friends a lift to the mall, to by final stuff for camp :) so essentials like playing cards, candy watched, chocolate, candy...

And then i get to go to my best friend's birthday dinner!

So overall today is awesome because of everything :)

How goes your day??

3 comments:

  1. Whoo! I LOVE when I go to camp, and my parents just give me money to blow it on awesome stuff like candy and super-expensive-yet-really-cool-looking flashlights :D
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoshness candy is awesome :) and you guys'll be pleased to hear we found candy necklaces and candy bracelets for the camp dress up night ;) so we shall look fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Why hello! Would you like to leave a message? I'm sure you would. Seriously. WRITE SOMETHING IN THE BOX! *smiles sweetly* Thank you!