background

Thursday, June 24, 2010

How To...

... Get people to comment on your blog!

1) shamelessly promote commenting

eg: Free e-cookies for everyone who comments!

2) Competitions

eg: Funniest comments competitions, all entries to be posted as comments to this article. I'll post my fave in a week

3) Gather loads of friends with nothing to do

eg: Name blog "Place for Bored Internet Commenters to Hang"

4) Write something on a really controversial topic

eg: My friend just got married, and she's 16... what do you guys think?

5) Actually write something funny

eg: Anything Dan Bergstein writes

5 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




    I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a way to do it I like # 1 the best!, I commented where is my cookie???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome its chocolate right or else it won't go with my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe. I like #1
    and #5. Because SparkNotes is epic. (:

    ReplyDelete

Why hello! Would you like to leave a message? I'm sure you would. Seriously. WRITE SOMETHING IN THE BOX! *smiles sweetly* Thank you!