background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Excitement

So i get home yesterday and a letter announcing the date of my formal (like the prom, only in Australia) had arrived. To which you go OMGOSHNESS I'M ALMOST FINISHED WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and then hang your head in sham eover the amount of exclamation points, and the fact that the last one was a 1. sorry bout that.

Anyways, so my formal date is now official, as is the time and place... which just makes it all the more real. And all the more depressing, since i have to find a dress, decide how i want my hair, what shoes, get someone to do my makeup, organise who i'm going with and how we're getting there, decide what after party to attend, buy a purse... the list continues.

So as excited as i was by this last night, it's just another thing i'm now stressing about.

Anyways, that's it until after exams are done... 1 week and counting, then i'll have a life again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello! Would you like to leave a message? I'm sure you would. Seriously. WRITE SOMETHING IN THE BOX! *smiles sweetly* Thank you!