background

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spoilers Beware

So, here's an interesting fact about myself: I get addicted to tv shows extremely easily. I'm talking after 1 show, doesn't matter what genre, because it's so good/so bad easily. It's ridiculous, to be honest

A side effect of this is that i tend to research my shows... IMDB and wikipedia are great friends of mine for this. Unfortunately for me, living in Australia we get things AT LEAST a month late (normally anywhere between 2 and 6 months) so the internet is unintentionally full of spoilers for all shows i watch on the net.

To combat this (after accidentally discovering the plot for the last Doctor Who episode with David Tennant through a music video on youtube), i started watching shows online so that i was at basically the same spot in a series as the rest of the world. Good idea, one would think.

And it had been. Until today.

You see, today the latest Bones episode was loaded onto multiple video hosting websites. Multiple naive international viewers clicked on the "download" button, and watched the 40 minutes of video. Sadly, without anyone to commiserate with.

Because i don't wish to spoil this for those who've not seen it yet (or bore those who don't watch Bones - by the way, check it out) i'm not going to explain the cause of my anguish. Except to say THE LAST SCENE! And he FINALLY! and She... she... URGHSOKDFJ! HOW COULD SHE DO THAT!!!

so thanks, kind blog readers, for reading this overly dramatic post so i could finally get that out of my system.

2 comments:

  1. Did Booth confess his love and did Brennan shoot him down? OMG. Don't tell me.. I've only seen up until the third season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh.... keep watching, that's all i'm saying.

    ReplyDelete

Why hello! Would you like to leave a message? I'm sure you would. Seriously. WRITE SOMETHING IN THE BOX! *smiles sweetly* Thank you!