background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Twinnified...

Randomness ensues...

Not really.

Anyways.

I was thinking the other day, and realised I'm unique in many, many ways. One of these ways is the fact that I have THREE different twins! I have my actual, legitimate, related-by-blood twin. Then I have my real life "twin". And i have my (virtual) "e-twin".

My real twin... Well, he is both great and annoying. He does every subject i do except one, and over half of these we share a teacher for. So if I'm stuck on homework, or not understanding an assignment (or just forgot what the homework was) he can help. Unfortunately, he's also SUPER brainy. I'm smart (sounds like i'm upmyself, but i am relatively intelligent) but he is RIDICULOUSLY smart. As in topped every subject last year. And he's not that patient, so he gets frustrated with me if i don't see things automatically. And he always smiles. I mean always. From the moment he awakes to the moment he rests his head on a pillow, he SMILES. which is just ANNOYING! Trust me on this, people.

My real life "twin"... She is absolutely FABULOUS! One of my best friends (and to Dearest, who is reading this, you're a level about bestie), she is also a "real" twin (ie has a twin brother). Somewhere along the line, we decided we were each other's "real" twin. And then we introduced "twinlepathy" (telepathy between twins)... She and I have conversations where we're both just grunting. And we know what each other is saying. Maybe this happens because we both speak with our mouths full and hang around each other way too much (probably the case), but we like to blame it on twinlepathy.

My e-twin... Rebel is awesome. Check out her blog here. Somehow, in some SparkLife article, we became twins. I don't know who first called whom twin (probably Rebel), and i'm not even sure if it was directed at me (i probably intercepted it, and it was directed at someone else) but somehow we became twins. And have addressed each other as such ever since.

So that's me. Anyone else have any weird relationships??

2 comments:

  1. i have several e-twins, but no real life twins :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW! *tacklehugs*

    I think it was you, actually, because you kept saying I commented what you were thinking before you could...and then Synchro decided to be a twin also xD

    e-twins are epicness xD

    ReplyDelete

Why hello! Would you like to leave a message? I'm sure you would. Seriously. WRITE SOMETHING IN THE BOX! *smiles sweetly* Thank you!